Whether you're in MMA, Muay Thai, BJJ...
or another combat sport, you’ve heard it time and time again:
Get Facebook likes, get more fans, get more, more, more!
Today I'll show you how to do exactly that:
I'm going to teach you how to get over 1000 Facebook likes on your fan page in the next 30 days.
In fact, it's easy and I'm going to show you how.
Get Facebook Likes and 1000+ New Facebook Fans In The Next 30 Days
You're trying to get facebook likes...
You've already asked all your friends and relatives to like your page, including your 2nd Aunt and her bingo friends.
Now you're all tapped out and your Facebook fan count languishes in exile, like the man in the iron mask.
Maybe you even lost a couple Likes!
Doesn't that suck? Yesterday your Facebook fan page likes were at "43". Today you check and it's at "41".
I remember the first time that happened to me. I couldn't believe it.
I was thinking, "What's going on?! Why would someone un-like my page??" haha
Well, that's not something you'll have to worry about anymore, because when you're done reading this article you'll have 99 problems but losing fans won't be one.
The best part? You don't have to buy anything. The only thing it costs is a little effort. And the fans are real.
Sound unbelievable? Well belee dat, brochacho.
You can get facebook likes fast if you know how.
Ready to learn how?
Great, let's get started.
Lets get you some fans
Have you ever seen a Facebook fan page skyrocket in likes in a matter of weeks or days?
Ever wonder how some pages get facebook likes immediately and have over 100k fans?
Sometimes it can be because their post went viral, or they got good press, or they bought their likes (not recommended) or...
They did "share4shares".
A share4share is when you make a post on your page asking your fans to like a different page. And the admin of that page does the same thing, asking his/her fans to like your page.
You both instantly increase your fans and get Facebook likes.
You then repeat this process over and over with different pages. This causes your Facebook fan base to EXPLODE.
Without a post going viral or getting media press, share4shares are the FASTEST way to grow your Facebook fan base and get Facebook likes. Within 30 days you can EASILY get 1000 fans.
There are some VERY IMPORTANT things to keep in mind though:
- Only share with pages that your own fans resonate with. You need to build up a base of RELEVANT and ENGAGED fans. Fans who don't resonate with you, serve no purpose for you or sponsors. So be selective about who you share4share with.
- Only do it once per day max, otherwise you'll annoy your fans and your page will look spammy. Maybe even do it only once every several days. The frequency is up to you but I recommend not going past 1 share per day.
- Think outside the box. Your fans are interested in more than just MMA. So what other niches could you share with that would bring you relevant fans? There are pages/groups about every subject so the potential is unlimited.
- Stay focused. There are 45912 different things you can do on Facebook (give or take a couple, haha), so it's easy to get distracted. If you keep going off course or feeling overwhelmed, ask yourself these 3 questions to help you prioritize.
I'll run you through the steps to take.
1) Identify what makes you unique. For this example we'll say you're a fighter known for pulling out slick submissions, and being a cardio beast.
2) Find other fighters who are known for possessing similar qualities.
3) Send a message to the fighter (or page admin). Compliment them on something you genuinely like about them (find something). Then tell them a little about yourself and your similarities to each other. Let them know you think your fans would really like each others styles and you can help each other out. Then ask if they would be up for a share4share. If they don't know what it is, explain it to them.
4) If they agree to share4share, make a post on your own page. Something along the lines of "Hey everyone! Let's show my friend some love. He's an awesome MMA fighter who is always going for difficult submissions and wears his opponents down with his non-stop pace. Please like his page (provide the link to this page)."
5) Let the person know you shared their page. Check to make sure they share yours as well in the same fashion. Be sure to provide a link to each others page, in your share post. By doing that Facebook will automatically populate the post with a Like button. Which makes it easy for your fans to like their page.
Now just repeat those steps and you'll get Facebook likes and new fans instantly!
I'll say this again though: you want RELEVANT and ENGAGED fans.
So only share with other fighters who have similar traits to yourself.
That way you'll gain fans who like the type of fighter you are. Which means they will be relevant. And relevant fans = fans who are more likely to be engaged with you. A large, relevant, and engaged fan base is exactly what sponsors want fighters to have.
You're now on your way to get Facebook likes and 1k+ fans
There you have it. The exact steps to take to get Facebook likes and over 1k fans in the next 30 days.
Soon, you're gonna have more fans than sponsors can count! hah
But, ask yourself this:
Once you get Facebook likes and all those fans, what are you going to say to them?
How are you going to get the most fan engagement possible, without annoying everyone?
Great question. And here's a great answer:
I've put together a free bonus for you. It will show you how to easily increase fan engagement by 38%! And it includes a sample template so you can put this to use immediately with minimal effort.
Sound great? Of course it does! hah. Click the image below to download your free bonus.